Caribbean: Caribbean Airlines announced to add new non-stop flights between Barbados, St Vincent and Saint Lucia. The service will start on July 24, 2023, and help in expanding the connectivity into the Eastern Caribbean.
Along with that, Caribbean Airlines also announced to increase the capacity of the flights for Dominica and Grenada. The service will help in enhancing the commitment of the carrier to strengthen the connectivity within the region.
The airline will provide the 7 weekly services from Barbados to St Vincent with new flights. The 4 new weekly flights have been added between Barbados and Saint Lucia.
Caribbean Airlines also announced the return flights from Saint Lucia to St Vincent. It will operate on Thursdays to access visitors to experience the magnificent island’s beauty.
READ HERE: Full schedule of the flights within the Eastern Caribbean
- Flight from Barbados to St Vincent will be started on July 24, 2023. The current flights from Barbados to St Vincent have been operating on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. The additional flights from Barbados to St Vincent will operate on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which is 7x weekly.
- Flight from Barbados to Grenada has been operating on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. The new service will be added on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which is daily. The new flights will be started on July 24, 2023.
- The new flight from Barbados to Saint Lucia will operate on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, which is 4x weekly. It will come into effect on July 24, 2023.
- The new flights on the route from Saint Lucia to Barbados will operate on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday, which is 4x weekly. The service will come into effect on July 25, 2023.
- The new service on the route from Saint Lucia to St Vincent will start on July 27, 2023. It will operate on Thursday, which is 1x weekly.
The airline with number ATR-72 fleet will provide the service on the route. The airline consisted of nine aircraft. The strategic additions will bring more convenient and seamless travel experiences for its valued customers.
Caribbean Airlines will also add new services between Trinidad, Dominica and Antigua on August 23, 2023. The flight will be operated on Wednesdays and Sundays to increase connectivity within the Eastern Caribbean.
The airlines will also add new direct travel options from Barbados to Ogle, Guyana. The additional flights from Trinidad to St Vincent and Grenada will also enhance connectivity across the region.
While expressing pleasure, CEO Garvin Medera said that the service will enhance regional connectivity. It will increase the frequency and capacity between Caribbean destinations and enhance the route network to connect these destinations. It will provide sustainable travel options for the travellers.
It is the leading carrier in the region, and the expansion will help solidify its growth trajectory. It will provide seamless travel and greater convenience to the customers. Caribbean Airlines is aimed to shape the future of extraordinary travel options.
As per the airlines, the flights are open for sale.